Reading: Please read the comments I added to your Google doc for Science Fair. Please be sure that you understand the suggestions and know
Math: Please complete Pages63, 65, 67 and 68 of Topic 13-7.
English: Please start working on your Informational Article about a topic you are an expert on. Remember to follow the instructions in the CHECKLIST and RUBRIC carefully. This is DUE ON FRIDAY, MARCH 11th.
Spelling: Please see the list below. The test is on Friday, as usual.
Science: . Please check your email TODAY. Copy what I send to you from my email and into your Google doc. Once you have done that, send me a reply (to the same email) with the words 'Got it!' Do not create a new email. Just reply to the one that I send.
Science: . Please check your email TODAY. Copy what I send to you from my email and into your Google doc. Once you have done that, send me a reply (to the same email) with the words 'Got it!' Do not create a new email. Just reply to the one that I send.
Social Studies:
Admin:
International Week Deadlines:
March 11: Presentations are ready for rehearsal for the week of March 14 - 18
UPCOMING TESTS:
Social Studies 2nd Week of March
Science - 3rd Week of March
Upcoming Events and Important Dates:
- March 14 - 18: Spirit Week.
- March 29&30: International Week Presentations.
- April 21: Science Fair (Please keep track of the due dates in your Science Fair Pack)
- April 29: Semester 2 Field Trip
- May 9-13: IOWA Test Week
- June 16: Last Day of Grade 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment